23.03.2016, by Sibylle Classen in announcement
Invitation to EASP members to contribute to a consultation within the Horizon 2020
Dear EASP members
The European Commission is starting to prepare the next Horizon 2020 Work Programme covering the period 2018-2020 for Societal Challenge 5 “Climate actions, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials”. In connection to this, the Commission has launched a stakeholder consultation on potential priorities and concrete suggestions for research. The consultation is the first step in the process towards preparing the next work programme.
Social psychology should be relevant for some of the specific activities listed within the programme (see programme objectives below). This is an opportunity for you to influence some of the content of the programme. If you want to do so, you can access the link below
and respond to a set of open questions. It won't take long and it will ensure your interests are taken into account. Contributions shall be submitted by email to RTD-ENV-H2020STAKEHOLDERS@ec.europa.eu by April 8 2016 at the latest.
Objectives of the Work Programme Societal Challenge 5 “Climate actions, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials”:
• Climate Action - Informed decisions for a climate-resilient low-carbon society
• Cultural Heritage - Engaging a new cultural heritage agenda for economic growth
• Earth Observations - Crucial info on climate, energy, natural hazards and other societal challenge
• Nature-Based Solutions - Providing viable solutions of natural ecosystems
• Systemic Eco-Innovation - Generating and sharing economic and environmental benefits
Read more about the Work Programme “Climate actions, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials” on this link
The EC has also opened a consultation on European e-infrastructures that may be of interest to some of us.
Deadline for this consultation is April 30 2016.
Feel free to forward to anyone else you may find relevant.
EASP European Liaison Officer