EASP General Meeting 2017
Wednesday, 05.07.2017 til Saturday, 08.07.2017
The Official Website of the Granada EASP General Meeting is now online
It is time to submit your proposals for the 18th General Meeting of the European Association of Social Psychology (EASP). The Scientific Committee invites proposals for symposia, blitz presentations, and posters to be presented at the 18th General Meeting, which will be held July 5-8, 2017, in Granada, Spain. We welcome submissions on your latest insights across all topics of social psychology. The submission portal will be open from today until the 31st of October 2016
Please consult the guidelines for submission that are available on the website of the General Meeting. Some important changes have been made to the policies for submitting and participating in the program.
The EASP General Meeting is one of the most eagerly awaited events for social psychology. It is our ambition to put together an exciting and stimulating scientific program where the best research will be presented and discussed, and where colleagues from all over the world will gather and exchange ideas in the great atmosphere for which the EASP general meetings are known.
To achieve this your contribution is essential. We are confident that this meeting and its beautiful location will be inspiring for all of us. We look forward to receiving your submissions and to meeting you in Granada.
The registration portal will be also open from today. Apart from the registration itself, there you will find out some of the social activities we have prepared and that need a booking. We encourage joining these activities: the visit to the astonishing Alhambra (on Friday, the 7th) and the farewell dinner (on Saturday, the 8th) where we will celebrate together the 50th anniversary of our Association. Do not forget to tick them when you register. We will inform about other social activities as the time of the conference approaches.
The website will be updated from time to time, so do not forget to visit it for not missing anything!
Looking forward to seeing you in Granada,
The scientific committee
- Jeroen Vaes, University of Trento, Italy (Chair)
- Veronica Benet-Martinez, University Pompeu Fabra Barcelona (Self and identity)
- Michal Bilewicz, University of Warsaw (Intergroup relations)
- Thomas Morton, University of Exeter (Group processes)
- Francesca Rigetti, Free University of Amsterdam (Interpersonal relations)
- Eva Walther, University of Trier (Social cognition)
- Thomas Webb, University of Sheffield (Attitudes, emotions and motivations)
The organizing committee
- Rosa Rodriguez-Bailon and Miguel Moya, University of Granada (Co-chairs of the local organizing committee)