Assistant Professor - Tenure Track position in Social/Work Psychology
02.02.2021, by Tina Keil
University of Innsbruck, Austria
Application deadline: February 23rd, 2021
We invite applications for an Assistant Professor - Tenure Track position in social/work psychology. We are looking forward to receiving your online application by 23.02.2021.
- as soon as possible
- for 6 years, possibility of a qualification agreement (tenured position as an Associate Professor)
- Research in the field of social psychology and/or work/occupational psychology.
- Completed, subject-relevant studies with above average doctorate (psychology)
- Experience and proven competence in academic teaching of social psychology and/or work/occupational psychology.
- Visible scientific achievements beyond the dissertation in the form of publications in peer-reviewed journals
- PostDoc experience or relevant work experience
- Experience in third-party funding
For this position, a collective agreement minimum wage of gross € 3.804 / month (14 times a year) is provided. The fee increases if relevant professional experience is available.
We look forward to receiving your online application via the career portal of the University of Innsbruck: https://lfuonline.uibk.ac.at/public/karriereportal.details?asg_id_in=11488.
For any questions regarding this call, please contact Tobias Greitemeyer (email@example.com).