Assistant Professor in Social Psychology
13.07.2021, by Tina Keil
Alma Mater Studiorum, University of Bologna, Italy; Application deadline: August 3rd, 2021
The Department of Psychology, Research group SociaLab at Bologna University is recruiting an Assistant Professor for a 3-year full time temporary position leading after this period to tenure track.
The position involves 60 hours teaching per year and the rest research time. The core tasks will include:
- carrying out research in cutting edge domains of social psychology
- teaching in Bachelor, Master and PhD programs
- contribution to the acquisition of external research funding.
- The candidate has some experience with teaching Social Psychology in academic courses.
Requirements, Research and impact
- The candidate holds a PhD degree in Social Psychology
- The candidate has worked for three years as Post-doc in Social Psychology or the candidate has received the habilitation for the role of associate professor from the Social Psychology, Italian ASN committee, or the candidate has been employed as junior researcher RTDA for three years in an Italian University
- The candidate holds a good record of publications in impactful outlets
- The candidate has good communication skills, a proactive work attitude, and is able to work within a team.
- The candidate has a good command of written and spoken Italian and English.
The gross yearly salary is roughly €40.000. It includes a pension scheme.
More detailed information and information on how to apply can be found here: https://bandi.unibo.it/s/apos5/rif-4151-bando-per-1-posto-da-ricercatore-a-tempo-determinato-b-senior-dipartimento-di-psicologia-renzo-canestrari-psi-m-psi-05
For information relating to the position please contact Monica Rubini, email@example.com.