PhD and Post-Doc Position on Professionals’ Learning and Innovation Behaviours in Learning Communities
13.05.2020, by Tina Keil
University of Twente, The Netherlands
Application deadline: May 24th, 2020
The University of Twente (the Netherlands) is looking for a PhD-candidate (1,0 fte) and Post-doctoral researcher (0,4 fte, expansion possible) for the project Learning communities to accelerate learning and innovation in the installation sector (funded by the Dutch Research Council). We are looking for candidates with a background in Social Psychology, Organizational Psychology, Educational science, or HRM.
- Expertise or demonstrable interest in employees’ professional learning and innovation behaviours,
- affinity with the technical sector / energy transition,
- strong methodological skills,
- ability to speak Dutch (C1-level) and
- ability to collaborate with various stakeholders.
For more detailed information and application please visit:
The positions will start in August 2020.