PhD Positions (100%) with Teaching Duties in Social Psychology
04.05.2021, by Tina Keil
Application deadline: May 24th, 2021
The candidate will carry out supervision and teaching duties in the area of social psychology:
- In the Bachelor studies program in psychological and educational sciences
- In Master studies programs of the faculty.
Tasks can include the preparation of pedagogical support materials both for practical exercises and for written works
The candidate will develop research activities in the area of social psychology. The candidate will also complete their doctorate in this area. If possible, the candidate is invited to attach a PhD research project to their application. This description of is not exhaustive and may evolve according to emerging needs.
- Master degree in psychological sciences or an equivalent degree (obtained with distinction)
- Interest in research in social psychology, or in occupational and organizational psychology
- Ability and motivation to integrate oneself in both a teaching team and a research team
- Ability and motivation to develop pedagogical skills in the context of university teaching
- Good mastery of the French language
- Good mastery of the English language (both oral and written)
- Strong communication skills
- Being able to take on responsibility and to take initiative
- Good knowledge of research methodologies as well as of qualitative and quantitative analyses
- Applying with a PhD research topic is an additional asset (https://uclouvain.be/fr/facultes/psp/thematiques-de-recherche.html)
- Having pedagogical experience is an additional asset
- Some teaching duties might imply the presence at the university during staged hours, in the evenings or on Saturdays.
Applications of this position must be made by the 24th of May 2021.
Contact (application procedures):
Martine Janssens (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Contact (PhD project):
Karl-Andrew Woltin (email@example.com)