Call for Papers for a Special Issue on Stereotypes and Intercultural Relations
04.02.2020, by Tina Keil in call for papers
Journal: Frontiers in Psychology
Abstract submission deadline: March 30th, 2020
We would like to invite contributions for Frontiers in Psychology Research Topic "Stereotypes and Intercultural Relations: Interdisciplinary Integration, New Approaches, and New Contexts".
The current Research Topic aims to bring together researchers from different disciplinary, theoretical and methodological backgrounds to create a space for exchange and integration of ideas. We welcome contributions on the role of stereotypes in intercultural relations, including on cultural-ecological variations in stereotyping, how ethnic stereotypes are formed and maintained, how they change and what role they play in intergroup relations, intercultural communication, and acculturation processes.
- John W. Berry (Queen's University, Canada)
- Dmitry Grigoryev (National Research University Higher School of Economics, Russia)
- Lusine Grigoryan (Ruhr University Bochum, Germany)
- Anastassia Zabrodskaja (Tallinn University, Estonia)
- Susan T. Fiske (Princeton University, USA)
- Abstract - 30 March 2020
- Manuscript - 30 September 2020
About the journal: