EASP Meeting: The Psychology of Attitudes: Social Processes of Evaluation
09.01.2023, by Media Account in call for papers
July 5-8, 2023; University of Bath, UK;
Deadline: February 19th, 2023
The past few years have seen important global discussions regarding issues such as climate change, immigration, and human rights. Across these topics (and many others), the formation and expression of attitudes are affected by familial networks, peer groups, societal norms and networks, and the use of social media. The aim of this conference is to bring together researchers who are interested in how social processes influence evaluation.
The meeting will take place from July 5-8, 2023 at the University of Bath, England. We plan to include 40-50 participants. Participants will be asked to give a brief presentation in plenary sessions with discussion. If you are interested in attending this meeting, please send an abstract (between 100-200 words) to Lukas Wolf (L.Wolf@bath.ac.uk) by the end of February 19, 2023.
- Pablo Briñol, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, email@example.com
- Teresa Garcia-Marques, ISPA Instituto Universitário, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anne Gast, University of Cologne, email@example.com
- Geoff Haddock, Cardiff University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rob Holland, Radboud University Nijmegen, email@example.com
- Greg Maio, University of Bath, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rich Petty, Ohio State University, email@example.com
- Iris Schneider, University of Cologne, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duane Wegener, Ohio State University, email@example.com
- Lukas Wolf, University of Bath, L.Wolf@bath.ac.uk