Pre-Conference on Motivation Science
15.01.2020, by Tina Keil in call for papers
June 30th, at Institute of Psychology, Jagiellonian University, Krakow; Submission deadline: February 29th, 2020
We are excited to announce the Motivation Science Pre-Conference organized by the Society for the Science of Motivation at the 2020 EASP General Meeting in Krakow, Poland! The pre-conference will be held at the Institute for Psychology of the Jagiellonian University, Krakow on Tuesday, June 30th, 2020. It will feature cutting-edge research in motivation science and its applications. The line-up includes nine invited speakers who will give talks about motivation research from different perspectives, a data blitz, and poster presentations.
- Yacov Trope, New York University
- Kai Sassenberg, University of Tübingen
- Eva Jonas, University of Salzburg
- Veronika Job, Technical University of Dresden
- Immo Fritsche, University of Leipzig
- Guido Gendolla, University of Geneva
- Wendy Wood, University of Southern California
- Wilhelm Hofmann, Ruhr University Bochum
- Ayelet Fishbach, University of Chicago
Data Blitz and Posters
We invite submissions for a 5-minute "data blitz" oral presentation or a poster presentation at the pre-conference. These presentations should address topics in the field of motivation and goal pursuit, broadly defined. The deadline for submission is February 29th, 2020.
More information about the pre-conference and registration can be found at:
Pre-Conference Motivation Science
Looking forward to seeing you in Krakow!
On behalf of SSM,
Catalina Kopetz and Pontus Leander